TRANSPORTATION ELECTRIFICATION & CLEAN CAR EXPO – San Diego, California. February 25 – 27, 2019
Transportation Electrification & Clean Car Expo provides an educational and networking forum for regulators, utilities, manufacturers, suppliers and stakeholders of SB350, to speak & exhibit at the 22nd annual EUEC 2019, with 2,000 electric utility, energy, transportation and environmental professionals, 400 expert speakers, and 200 exhibiting companies.
- WHEN: February 25 to 27, 2019
- WHERE: San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, California.
- HELD CONCURRENTLY WITH EUEC 2019 = USA’s largest Energy, Utility, Environment Conference
Who Attends, Exhibits & Speaks?
• Investor Owned Utilities – SDGE, SCE, PGE, Bear Valley, PacifiCorp, Liberty Utilities
• Regulators – (CPUC, ARB, CEC, AQMD)
• ZEV & AFV manufacturers (Electric Cars, Trucks, Busses, off-road)
• Battery & charging station suppliers
• Fleet delivery, software and management services & other stakeholders
Complimentary & Discounted Passes
• COMPLIMENTARY PASSES FOR UTILITY & FLEET OPERATORS
• DISCOUNTED EXHIBIT PACKAGES FOR QUALIFYING ZEV, AFV MANUFACTURERS, NON PROFITS, GOVERNMENT, UTILITIES.
- Opportunity to speak & exhibit to network with clients, suppliers, regulators and stakeholders
- Special discounted “exhibit & speak” packages available for qualifying companies, including ZEV and AFV vehicles
- Exhibit advanced ZEV technologies for cars, trucks, buses
Call for Papers
SPEAKERS MUST SUBMIT ABSTRACTS ONLINE TO MAKE A 20-MIN POWERPOINT PRESENTATION IN TRACKS BELOW:
J1. SB350 benefits, goals, impact & schedule for SCE, PG&E, SDGE
J2. Advance Clean Trucks – Impact of SB350 on AFV & ZEV LD/MD/HD FLEET manufacturers
J3. How EVs ZEV, Battery and Charging fit into the California Electricity Grid, Net Metering
J4. Advanced Transportation Tech, Fuel Cell, H2
J5. Incentives and funding for ZEVs
J6. Funding by State and Private Investors for ZEV fueling stations
J7. Residential & commercial charging stations for ZEV, H2, CNG
J8. CPUC, CARB coordination with IOUs and manufacturers
J9. CARB Regs, AB739, FLEET Law, VW Funding
J10. Other new tracks proposed by stakeholders
Complete Coach Works
El Dorado National
New Flyer of America